- Change your site with no programming skills.
- Simple WYSIWYG interface for editing the text and images on your website pages.
- Access all these tools/features 24/7
- Email your clients from the system.
- Pre-build your ads to run on your site for a specific period of time.
- Design the ads to promote different aspects of your business.
- Let your customers to request an appointment online.
- Our exclusive design only allows appointment requests that are at least 24hrs in advance.
- Process flow lets the customer request an appointment but does not confirm or book the appointment until you tell it to. Allowing you to check any other updates that may have occurred to your book.
- Client picks how they want to book Start with a face they know by selecting there hair dresser, massage therapist, facialist or other practitioner working there or pick from the services your salon provides for new customers who don’t have a regular practitioner.
- Your clients will love this option.
- Store client’s contact information, appointment/services history and more.
- Client online registration/login allows them to keep their email, address and other information up to date for you.
- Display the product or product lines you carry or use at your Day Spa or Salon.
- Simple to use catalog tools make it a breeze to maintain the descriptions and photos.
- Salon or Spa Level Gallery that only administrators can update.
- Individual Gallery for the practitioners in your day spa/salon.
- Easy to use photo management tools to include them in your site.
- Create entire galleries in minutes.
- Multiple level security setting means only the people you want making changes to the site, but practitioners can update there own clients, profile (w/picture) days and hours available, services provided.
- Administrators can edit the store information such as Salon name, hours of operation, telephone numbers, email address, and more.
- Easy system to keep the services your Day Spa or Salon provides up to date, including a photos, pricing, descriptions and more.
- Practitioners in the salon pick what services they can perform.